If you are not doing video Internet marketing, you are hurting your business and leaving money on the table.
It’s a great way to connect with people. They can get to know you through video Internet marketing and see that you are a real person who provides value and has their best interest in mind.
Blog content and email are great online marketing strategies, but video marketing bridges the gap and there are plenty of sites you can use.
Many people are camera shy or have some other fears about creating videos. Ask yourself how your business would change if you had leads coming in 24/7.
Would it be worth it to you to overcome your fears and get in front of the camera?
CLICK HERE for an online video marketing training that will show you why you must use this Internet marketing strategy and teach you key videomarketing tips.
Video Internet marketing is a must for people to know you and see there is a real person behind the keyboard who has their best interest in mind.
The Growing Importance of Video Internet Marketing
As technology grows and people’s online habits change, video Internet marketing has become more important than ever. Here’s a few reasons why:
- Video marketing is one of the most powerful but underutilized marketing strategies.
- Videos work for you 24 hours a day, helping to build rapport with those who watch them
- It’s easier to get traffic to your YouTube video using SEO techniques than driving traffic to blog content
- It doesn’t take much time to make a 3 minutes video
- YouTube is the number 2 search engine in the world
With over 4 billion videos being watched on a daily basis, isn’t it time you give your potential customers and business partners what they want – that is marketing videos? You can drive more traffic and drive conversion rates just by adding video Internet marketing to your strategy toolbox.