In network marketing, effective time management is a key to your success.
If you are still working a full-time job, you have limited time to work on your home business. Time management is even more important to you.
In this effective time management article, I will give you some tips on how you can get more done.
Are you one of those people who want to do too many things at one time? Multitasking does not work well in MLM and you won’t do yourself any favors by overwhelming yourself with too many things to do.
When building a home business, staying focused is a must and you do that by learning effective time management.
Remember, as entrepreneurs we get paid for results not time. As an employer, you get paid for time, not necessarily results.
Use the time you devote to your business in very productive and leveraged ways.
Effective Time Management for Results
Are you the type of person that gets distracted easily? That can be the things around you or the online world like Facebook or other social networks.
Efficient time management means being aware of how you spend your time online as well as in the real world.
We already know that effective time management is critical to help you stay focused so you build a profit producing business. Here are 8 strategies to keep you in check:
- Failing to plan is planning to fail. Set your goals and task for the day and week. Do your most leveraged activities and do not waste time on busy work that is not productive. Effective planning and time management go hand in hand for your success.
- Avoid distractions. Let your voice mail pick up calls. You can return the calls when you finish your money making activities.
- Create a routine and system for everything you do. This is one of the most efficient time management strategies. By having a set routine, you’ll get things done faster.
- Stop checking emails. Emails do not make money. It’s a non-money making activity and not effective time management. Check and reply to emails at the start and end of the day. If you constantly check email throughout the day, it’s a productivity killer.
- Block out time to connect with prospects. You must get on the phone with people to expose them to your business, product or services. Have a set time every day to do that.
- Have a balanced life. Yes, it’s an important part of effective time management too! Be sure to schedule quality time with family and friends.
- Master one or two marketing strategies. It takes about 90 days to master a particular task. Don’t try to learn everything at once. Master a strategy before moving on to the next one.
- Set a schedule and stick with it. It will help you create the habits you need to be successful. You won’t have to think about the things you need to do, you will just do them!